Engineered to provide high performance that does not fade,
so your family can have more pure water for longer.¹
Part of the Unilever family of brands.
Even when tested in harder water conditions, DuraVita filtration technology is shown to maintain filtration and flow rate with minimal drop off over its lifespan².
One of the few tankless, reverse osmosis water purifier brands to be independently certified for durability, quality and safety by the Water Quality Association (WQA).
The Pureit 5 Series is designed to provide a constant fast flow rate — so you can fill a 6oz glass with purified water in just 8 seconds.³
"The 5 Series provided ease of mind for my home and family. We just wanted to have something easy to install and reliable. Something that can provide us clean, purified, filtered water with no hassle and I am so happy we have Pureit UR5440 water purifier. Although it goes under the sink, it still is nice, weightless and sleek. What matters most is that it does the job perfectly, delivering high-quality water. We are switching the rest of the house to Pureit!"
"Crispy Clean! The Pureit 5 Series UR5640 was very easy to install. It was something we wanted to get installed in the house for a long time. The unit is slick and not bulky in anyway and fit perfectly under the sink. The white color blends in nicely with kitchen. The water is fast and clean. It so important that we drink filtered water. I highly recommend!"
The Pureit 5 Series is an innovative reverse osmosis water purification system that provides safer, purer water on demand. The compact, under-sink design makes it an ideal fit for any home or lifestyle.
Our highest capacity product, the UR5640 can produce the equivalent 4,300 water bottles (16.9 fl oz) or 1,500 water pitchers (48 fl oz) in a single days³. It also provides our fastest flow rate making it the perfect solution for larger households who need to access more water without the wait.
All the performance of the UR5640 model but scaled down for smaller households. The UR5440 model can still deliver over 2,900 water bottles (16.9 fl oz) or 800 water pitchers (48 fl oz) per day³, all in one simple unit.
Enjoy free shipping for all orders
Up to 2 year extended warranty period
If you're not happy, we'll help arrange for a free return
Tap water is not sterile, so it might contain germs. According to CDC, even when the public water system is working correctly, a small number of germs that naturally occur in the environment can still be present.
You can take steps to help ensure the water your family drinks is safer⁵, purer⁵ and great tasting with Pureit reverse osmosis water purification system.
1. Compared to similar unit without Pureit Duravita technology installed. Independently tested with water hardness of 230 - 270 mg/L; TDS 750 mg/L. Actual filter lifetime may vary depending on composition of water source.
2. See Performance Data Sheet. Filter Lifespan is defined as total production volume 4800L (UR5440) or 7000L (UR5640). Actual filter lifetime may vary depending on composition of water source.
3. UR5440 has a measured daily production rate of 525 gallons per day. UR5640 has a measured daily production rate of 569 gallons per day.
4. Filter lifespan is defined as total filtered volume of 4800L (UR5440) and 7000L (UR5640).Testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions with water hardness of 230 - 270 mg/L, TDS 450 - 550 mg/L. Actual filter performance may vary.
5. See performance data sheet.